Volunteer Forester Training
Twice a year, Trees Knoxville offers the Volunteer Forester Training Program to develop our volunteers' tree management skills.
The sessions' topics included:
- Introduction to Trees Knoxville & Knoxville’s Urban Forest
- Tree Selection and Proper Tree Planting
- The Science and Art of Pruning
- Tree Health and Invasive Species
- A Volunteer Opportunity with Trees Knoxville
Week 3: The Science and Art of Pruning: Presentation
Week 4: Tree Health and Invasive Species: Presentation
Interested? Call 865-356-0470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to find out when our next training is.