Volunteer Forester Training
The third Volunteer Forester Certificate Program starts on May 16, 2018! Visit the Events Page for more information and to register.
Trees Knoxville's goal in offering the Volunteer Forester Training Program is to develop the tree management skill level of our volunteers.
The sessions' topics included:
- Introduction to Trees Knoxville & Knoxville’s Urban Forest
- Tree Selection and Proper Tree Planting
- The Science and Art of Pruning
- Tree Health and Invasive Species
- A Volunteer Opportunity with Trees Knoxville
Week 3: The Science and Art of Pruning: Presentation
Questions? Call 865-356-0470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org